Terms & Conditions
- Online payment against property purchased from the Company should be done from the bank account, debit card or credit card of owner or co-owners only after furnishing PAN Card Details of the account holder from which online payment is being done. The company reserves the right to demand additional documents to ascertain the source of the payment, including the bank/account/credit card statement.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- www.homekraft.in ("Website") is owned and operated by HOMEKRAFT INFRA PVT. LTD. hereinafter referred to as "Company" [which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, include its subsidiaries, joint venture partners, joint development partners, affiliates, successor or successors and assigns].
- Use of this Website is regulated by Terms & Conditions provided herein. The Customers visit, dealing, transacting and/or otherwise using this Website shall be treated as Customer run conditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions in entirety. There is an option given during the course of every transaction to enable the Customer to express his/ her acceptance or rejection of these Terms & Conditions. Please exercise the said option during the course of any transaction after going through these Terms & Conditions, as Customer acceptance by clicking on "I Agree" shall be deemed that Customer has/ have accepted these Terms & Conditions fully and Customer has/ have gone through and understood these Terms & Conditions completely and these Terms & Conditions shall be treated as legally binding and enforceable agreement between the Company and Customer.
- The information, products and services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the Customer's information and subject to the Customer's acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. Customer's use of the Website and/ or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. The Company, its affiliate companies, associate companies, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advisors, accountants, agents, partners and/ or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and/or indirectly to any action and/or inaction that the Customer take based on the information, services, Products and other materials offered on this Website. While the Company strives to keep the information relating to the Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information.
- The Company reserves the sole right and discretion to add, alter, amend, revise, the terms and conditions.
- The Company may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, Pricing Policies /Rate Cards, database etc and content on the Website. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict Customer's access to parts and/or all of the services without notice and/or liability to the Customers.
- Customer shall be entitled to use his/her valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website. Customer shall be bound to use his/her own credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts to make any payment. Customer undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may suffer to Customer due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
- The Customer agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Institute or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Customer expressly agrees and declares that the Company shall not be liable for the loss of any nature whatsoever including without limitation indirect, consequential, special and/ or incidental to the Customer arising, directly or indirectly, out of decline of authorization for any transaction, resulting from the Customer exceeding his/ her preset permissible payment limit under the credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards and/ or online banking accounts.
- The Company confirms that the details provided by Customer in this regard shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent required under the rules of any stock exchange and/or by applicable laws, regulations and/or processes of any government authority and/or in connection with any judicial process regarding any legal action, suit and/or proceeding arising out of and/or relating to this Agreement.
- The Company captures certain information during the online payment process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card Company for fraud investigation. The Company will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
- The Company shall take all reasonable precautions to protect the information provided by the Customer. However, it is expressly provided and accepted by the Customer that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any third party action which results in the information provided by the Customer being exposed and/or misused by such third party who accessed such information without any authorisation from the Company.
- If in future it comes to the notice of the Company of any misuse of the same, the refund of the same becomes the sole responsibility of the apartment owner.
- In event of Net Banking transactions done by the customer, the transaction processing charges towards the same shall be borne by Homekraft, whereas in event the online payment transaction is done by the customers through Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card, International Cards or any other means, all relevant charges including transaction processing fees shall be chargeable to the Customers as applicable.
- In respect of any failed transaction processed online, the transaction failure charges payable to the payment gateway and/or respective banks/financial institutions in respect of failed transaction shall be charged by the Company to the Customer.
- In case of online transaction wherein any amount deducted from the customer’s account and not received by the Company, the customer shall get the same addressed and resolved with its/their banks/financial institutions, the Company shall not be liable and responsible in respect thereof for any reason whatsoever. In case any interest / penalty arising out of any delay in transmitting the payments by the customer and its banks/financial institution to the Company in respect thereof, the same shall be paid by the customers only.
- The Customer shall sign execute, register such other documents application forms, agreements as may be provided and called upon by the Company and Financial Institution in furtherance to its interest to book the unit. The Customer shall also along with aforesaid application form submit all KYC documents and such other documents as may be required and the same shall be legal document binding upon the Customer.
- The Customer shall be liable and responsible to comply with laws rules and regulations applicable to purchase of property as applicable, including with respect to execution and registration of agreement , the Company shall not be held liable and responsible for the same and the customer shall keep the Company indemnified in case of any breach in respect thereof.
- Company shall have no liability to Customer for any interruption or delay due to Force Majeure events including acts of governmental policy/authority, fires, floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, explosions, general strikes, riots, war (declared and undeclared), rebellion and sabotagewhich is beyond the control of the Company.
- None of the terms and conditions provided hereunder shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between Customer and Company and Customer shall have no authority to bind Company in any manner, whatsoever.
- Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Company and its respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of Customer breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Customer shall be liable and responsible for any rules regulations, circulars issued by Reserve bank of India (RBI) and all other applicable Acts and Statutes.
- The Company shall not be liable and responsible for the source of fund of the Customers and or any tax and statutory legal implications applicable to the Customers.
- Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to dispute arising between the Company and the Customer